YETI Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially “disposable”, a YETI is made to last! In the end, the functional purpose of a cooler is to keep the contents cold. By combining thicker walls, added insulation (especially in the lid), and a full-frame gasket, YETI Coolers out-insulate the others!
YETI was founded in 2006 with a simple mission: build the cooler we’d use every day if it existed. One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers. One that could take the abuse we knew we’d put it through out in the field and on the water. One that simply wouldn’t break. We decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis. Today, YETI products perform when it matters most – whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.
- Outstanding thermal properties set YETI apart.
- Industry-leading ice retention
- YETI coolers are among the best insulated coolers on the market today (up to 2 inches or more of polyurethane insulation in the walls and lid of most sizes)
- freezer-quality sealing gasket
- durable one-piece construction
- welded DryHide™ double-TPU Shell
- thick ColdCell™ Insulation
- waterproof HydroLok™ Zipper
- use materials found in HazMat suits and whitewater rafts to make it tough as nai
- Hopper (tote style)
- Hopper Flip (traditional style)
- Back Pack
- All hard coolers are bear proof
- All hard coolers hold ice for 3 days
Drinkware (Rambler Family)
- will keep your drinks as cold (or hot) as science allows
- 18/8 stainless steel construction
- double-wall vacuum insulation
- No Sweat™
- Dishwasher safe
- filled to the brim with science, dialed in to a temperature just below that of regular ice to make it the most effective temperature to maximize the ice retention of any cooler
- durable design that is break-resistant
- Its custom shape reduces freezing time
- multiple size options
- It works as an ice supplement, a welcome addition to your ice stash to make sure your contents stay colder for longer.
THE FULLY-LOADED BUCKET
- Transform your LoadOut 5 gallon bucket into the ultimate multi-tool with our full Lid, Caddy, and Gear Belt setup. Keep everything you need organized and available with accessories that are as durable as the bucket they’re designed for.
USING DRY ICE IN A COOLER*
A major benefit of the YETI Tundra, Roadie, or Tank cooler is its dry ice compatibility. There are a few hints and tricks to using dry ice safely and effectively. When used in your YETI cooler, dry ice can keep food and drinks cold and frozen longer than regular ice.
WHAT IS DRY ICE?
Dry Ice is the frozen form of carbon dioxide and its -109° F temperature makes it perfect for freezing quickly and keeping items frozen. Dry ice gives off more than twice the cooling power per pound than regular ice, and this added benefit provides a dramatic weight savings when packing your YETI Tundra, Roadie, or Tank. YETI does not recommend using dry ice with the Hopper series of coolers.
PROPER HANDLING AND SAFETY
Dry ice is completely safe to be used alone or combined with regular ice, but there are handling precautions to keep in mind. Because dry ice is so cold, it must be handled with protective leather or cloth gloves (oven mitts or hand towels also work) to prevent freezer burning. It is also wise to keep dry ice away from small children.
One other safety item to keep in mind is ventilation. Because dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide, when it melts, or sublimates, it gives off carbon dioxide gas. It is not harmful, but without proper ventilation (example: riding in a closed vehicle), it can cause shortness of breath, and in extreme cases, loss of consciousness because the carbon dioxide will displace oxygen. The simple solutions are as follows: store your cooler with dry ice in well-ventilated areas and make sure there is proper ventilation during transportation.
We take pride in the products we make and warrant to the person who originally purchased the product (“you”) that all YETI products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for their applicable Warranty Period, subject to the below conditions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have purchased the product from a YETI authorized dealer;
- You must provide proof as to the date of purchase from the YETI authorized dealer;
- You must return the product to YETI; and
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions.
If a defect occurs as the result of the Product’s intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective product or part. The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts. Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted.
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD
YETI Tundra® | YETI Roadie® | YETI TANK® | YETI ICE | YETI Rambler® | YETI LoadOut™ | YETI Hondo™ | YETI Boomer™ Dog Bowl
THREE YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD
YETI Hopper® | YETI Panga™ | YETI Camino™ | YETI SideKick Dry™ | YETI Tocayo™ | YETI Lowlands™ Blanket