Char-Broil is the champion of outdoor cooking. We promise more outdoor cooking for your money and strive to provide the best products and service of any outdoor cooking company in the market.
INNOVATING SINCE DAY ONE
In 1948, Char-Broil brought one of the first charcoal grills to market. In the years since, we’ve introduced innovations that are now standard among modern grills. And with products like our oil-less turkey fryer and TRU-Infrared™ Cooking System, the evolution continues today. For decades, we’ve been innovating to make grilling easier, affordable, and more memorable. As a result, our greatest triumphs can be traced to backyards across America. As we look ahead, our aim is to continue improving outdoor cooking for everyone, everywhere.
THE ORIGINAL CHARCOAL GRILL
In 1948, we gave America one of its first charcoal grills. While outdoor cooking was unheard of at the time, the leisure that came with it quickly turned grilling into a backyard tradition. From that moment forward, Char-Broil® continued to set the standards with even more firsts, including portable grilling, electric grilling and the gas grill with electric ignition.
“WORLD’S BEST BBQ GRILL”
In 1984, while our noses were pressed firmly to the grilling grindstone, Char-Broil’s CB940 was recognized as the World’s Best BBQ Grill by the Book of Bests. Our collective efforts produced a grill that was perfect in the eyes of the world. It was an achievement that encouraged us to look for even more ways to make the grilling experience better.
A BETTER COOKING SYSTEM. TRULY.
Almost 60 years after introducing the first charcoal grill, we debuted another innovation every bit as monumental: the TRU-Infrared™ Cooking System. It delivers even heat distribution, juicier food, higher temperatures and zero flare ups for restaurant-quality results, right in your backyard. TRU-Infrared™ is our latest innovation, but don’t bet on it being our last.
Product Lines Carried at Bibens Ace
Patio Bistro Gas
The 240 Char-Broil Patio Bistro gas grill has an exclusive infrared cooking system that keeps food moist and juice. TRU-Infrared technology heats food directly, promising fewer flare-ups without hot or cold spots. For extra flavor, add real wood chips directly to the grate of this patio gas grill. Its sleek and modern design makes it an added bonus to any apartment balcony or small patio the wheels allow for mobility and the towel bar holds tools and accessories. The Bistro has easy light integrated ignition and a stainless steel cooking grate. The 240 Char-Broil Patio Bistro gas grill has a primary cooking area of 240 square inch and a secondary cooking area of 80 square inch. This size is perfect for grilling for friends in an intimate setting, allowing for eight to 12 burgers to cook at a time.
- Small on size, mighty on features
- Perfect for a patio or balcony
- TRU-infrared technology for juicer food
- Eliminates hot and cold spots while using less gas
- Patio gas grill has electronic ignition integrated into gas control knob for a wide range of temperatures
- 320 square inch of cooking area
Patio Bistro Electric
The Patio Bistro® Electric Grill is the perfect option for those who do not wish to use gas or charcoal fuel. Just plug the grill in and get cooking. With features like the TRU-Infrared™ system for even and juicy grilling with low flare-ups and porcelain-coated cooking grates that are rust-resistant and easy to clean, the Patio Bistro Electric Grill is perfect for cooking everything from steak to vegetables. You can check the temperature with the lid-mounted temperature gauge and easily adjust the grill temperature using the control knob with a lighted display, while side shelves have ample preparation space and a spot to store your tools while grilling.
- Easy Electric Grilling: No need for charcoal or gas. Simply plug in the cord, and you’re ready to start the grill
- No Flare Ups: TRU-Infrared™ Cooking System cooks food evenly with less flare-ups. You’ll get juicier more flavorful food every time
- Simple to Control: Control knob with lighted display lets you easily adjust temperatures
- Warming Rack: Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface
- Porcelain Coated Grates: The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge: Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill. (Temperature gauge display may vary per model.)
Performance 4-burner Propane Stainless Steel Grill
Our Performance™ 4-burner grill features a sleek stainless-steel design and the stainless-steel burners emit flame from the top for even cooking & added durability. This grill is made to last, with rust-resistant porcelain-coated cast iron grates for easy cleaning. All the features are here including a removable porcelain-coated grease pan & an electronic igniter.
- Even heat: Stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking and added durability
- Easy to Clean: Porcelain-coated grease pan resists wear and tear and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Made-to-Last: Cast iron ensures grates retain heat, while porcelain coating makes them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Top-Ported Burners: Stainless steel burners with top ports can be easily adjusted to deliver high heat or very low temperatures
- 36000 BTU
- Electronic Igniter: An electronic igniter means you can light all your burners with the simple push of a button
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge: Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill. (Temperature gauge display may vary per model