Bibens Ace is seeking a candidate to join our team in the Colchester, VT corporate offices as a full-time Accounts Receivable Credit and Collections agent.
This position reviews and approves customer credit applications; maintains files for tax-exempt customers and transactions in accordance with IRS and Vermont statutes; processes ROA’s received from customers; processes and mails monthly A/R statements; collects past-due accounts; reconciles assigned balance-forward and house accounts when necessary; creates monthly closing reports for GL; and more.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) is required
- Prior Accounts Receivable / Credit and Collections experience is required
- Applicant should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in communications with customers and company management
- Ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information is necessary
- Applicant must possess a positive attitude, exceptional follow-through skills, and work well within a team environment
- Periodic overtime may be required
- Degree from two-year college is preferred
Compensation is commensurate upon experience. We offer a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to healthcare, vacation pay, sick pay, 401K, and an employee discount program.