Bibens Ace is seeking a candidate to join our team in the Colchester, VT corporate offices as a full-time Accounts Payable Accountant.
The Accounts Payable Accountant creates AP vouchers for all invoices in accordance with vendor payment terms and company policy; reviews daily inventory purchases and reconciles to system transactions; completes and files Vendor Credit Applications and W9 Forms; reviews and authorizes daily AP payments; prepares journal entries and reports in connection with monthly GL closing procedures; reconciles assigned GL accounts on a routine basis; and more.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) is required
- Prior Accounts Payable experience is required
- Applicant should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in communications with vendors, customers and company management
- Ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information is necessary
- Applicant must possess a positive attitude, exceptional follow-through skills, and work well within a team environment
- Periodic overtime may be required
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university is preferred
This is a full-time position. Compensation is commensurate upon experience. We offer a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to healthcare, vacation pay, sick pay, 401K, and an employee discount program.